The life of Rajinikanth from Bus conductor to Thalaiva (The Boss)
Today Rajinikanth is 67 years old, but his water remains the same as before. His enthusiasm for film 2.0 is intense and the film will be released in April 2018. Thalaiva still speaks to the Indian film industry and their jokes will be available on everyone’s Whatsapp. Particularly that his upcoming movie 2.0 is being considered as the most expensive movie of the Indian film industry and the budget of the film is about Rs 450 crore. Being told.
Let us know some specific things about this thaliwa:
- Rajinikanth was born on December 12, 1950 in a Maratha family of Mysore (Begaluru). His father was a police constable. His real name is Shivaji Rao Gaekwad.
- Rajinikanth was fond of acting with Ramkrishna Paramahansa Mission Math. Once he took part in ‘Eklavya’ drama, he got hug from here.
- For education, he also had work like carpenter and coolie. Finally, he got the job of a bus conductor in the Bangalore Transport Service (BTS). But he continued the theater and then joined the acting school also.
- Rajinikanth started his film career with the Tamil film Apurva Raagangal (1975). He had a very small role in this film.
- South’s superstar Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan have worked in about 18 films.
- The Telugu film Chilakma Cheppindi (1977) was the first lead of Rajinikanth as a lead Lead.
- Rajinikanth remakes many of Amitabh Bachchan’s films, including ‘Amar Akbar Anthony’ and ‘Roti Kapda aur Makan’.