Modi’s Sea-landing plane : Know the speciality of the Plane
On the last day of campaigning for the second phase in Gujarat, PM Narendra Modi reached the Ambaji Temple. PM Modi took the support of Sea Plane to reach here. Earlier, the seaplane landed in the Sabarmati river and the PM Modi from Sardar Bridge sat in the Sea Plain and reached Dhoroi Dam. This will be the first time that the PMC has a plane ride. The look of this plane looking great in appearance is also fantastic. Right now the trial of seaplane is underway. Let’s know what is the specialty of seaplane …
These are the features of Sea-Plane
* The price of this plane is being reported to be 4 million dollars (25 million).
* Land can also be land in the water along with the sea-plane.
* 10 passengers with pilates can sit in this plane once in the plane.
* The maximum speed of this plane is 339 km / h.
* The length of this plane is 15 feet 3 inches and weighs 1,710 kg.
This Sea-Plane will reach the corners of the country
SpiceJet is going to buy 100 Sea Plans from the Japanese company, for which he will pay 400 million dollars. The government is trying to connect the corner of the country with these planes. It is possible that smaller cities will be connected with big cities. These C-Plane flights are being planned from Mumbai to Kandla, Porbandar from Mumbai, Puducherry to Hyderabad, Jaisalmer from Delhi and plan for Jaisalmer. Under the flight scheme, you can get Rs two and a half thousand to travel for an hour in this plane.