Don’t run after a doctor when you have these Ayurvedic Plants at your Home always.
Well, in today’s time we are growing technically very high as well as economically up moving.This is good and treats symptoms of a good life but now I can say not really it is good but not good for our health, it’s wrong, due to population, population, smart technologies and harmful gases etc. All are affecting our body very badly so that so many diseases are occurring nowadays and we have found only one solution is DOCTOR. well, I can be denied but I n to reduce this frequency for going to doctors for simple small problems like light-headed, gastric problem stomach pain or any muscle pain etc…
Actually, We have so many wonderful natural remedies all around for any burns, cut, cold, fever, sneezes and more.
It is very important plants around the house cause you never know when you might need them.
So I m sharing this information with you people for your better health because ‘HEALTH IS WEALTH ‘
So let us start…
There are four types of tulsi mentioned in ayurvedic texts Rama, Krishna, Vana & Kapoor Tulsi. This is also known as the QUEEN OF HERBS and from over the centuries its known for its remarkable healing properties.
1) Tulsi is taken as the herbal tea.
2) The Rama Tulsi is the effective remedy for the Severe Acute Respiratory Juice of its leaves gives relief in cold, fever, bronchitis and cough.
3) Tulsi oil is also used as the ear drop.
4) Tulsi helps in curing malaria.
5) It is very effective against indigestion, headache, hysteria, insomnia, and cholera
6) The fresh leaves of Tulsi taken by the people every day
2) Aloe Vera
The Aloe era plant which is thought the best medicine, best homemade face pack, best anti-allergy antiseptic as well as an antibiotic which has no side effect.Personally, I experience this so many people are also taking benefit. Aloe Vera is extremely useful to speed up the healing & reducing the risk of infections for:
- Aloe Vera is the best gel for any type of wounds, and cuts.
- Aloe Vera is the best remedies for inflammation
- When your skin burns aloe era gives you instant relief.
- The digestive problem, chronic, constipation a love vera is too good.
You must have used basil lot many times in food but have you ever tried it to heal flatulence? It has the power to treat:
2.Lack of appetite
It is mostly known for its strong antiseptic nature. It is wonderful when it comes to the treatment of:
Fenugreek seeds are mostly eaten in the form of vegetable. Stuff paratha. And even in raw form, also….other benefits are as follows:
- encourage weight gain (take note, anorexics)
- inhibit cancer of the liver
- lower blood cholesterol levels
- treat inflammation and ulcers of the stomach and intestines
- poor digestion
- insufficient lactation
- labor pains
- freshen bad breath
6) Lemon Balm
The flowers, which appear during the summer, are full of nectar. The crushed leaves, when rubbed on the skin, are used as :
- mosquito repellent
- insect bites
- digestive upsets in children
Well, these are some plants from which you will definitely get benefited. If you want to get more information about ayurvedic plants or medicine please mention it in the comments box.
share this information because SHARING IS CARING