65th National Film Awards Announced; Best Marathi Film ‘Kacha Limbu’
The 65th National film awards, which were marked by the attention of the entire Indian art world, were announced from PIB Conference room in Shastri Bhavan, Delhi. The awards were announced for various departments in the film industry. The director of the Jury Award was nominated by director Shekhar Kapoor.
There have also been awards in the Marathi Film Industry for the 65th National Film Awards. Marathi film ‘Death Bhog’ has been announced for the Best Collection Award. Suyash Shinde’s ‘Miyat’ has been given the Best Shortcut Award.
The award for best Marathi film has been announced by Prasad Oak’s ‘Raw Lemon’. This film, which plays the role of actress Sonali Kulkarni and Ravi Jadhav, can be said to have won the national award jurors even with the audience. Marathe malla maker Amit Masqarar’s ‘Newton’ became the best movie in Hindi. Actor Pankaj Tripathi has also been declared a national award for his role in the same film.
Marathi film ‘Mhowka’ has won a special performance award. The short film ‘Mute’, directed by Suyash Shinde, has been declared the National Award for Best Short Film. Nagaraj Manjunal’s ‘Rainy Essay’ short film will be honored at this year’s National Awards. These awards will be given on May 3, 2018.
- Best Marathi Film – Kacha Limbu
- Best Children Film – Marathi film Chowka
- Special Mention (Feature Film) – Chhota – Yash Raj Karhade
- Best Collection – मृत्युभोग
- Best Director (Drama) – Rainnote Essay – Nagraj Manjule
- Best Documentary (Non Feature) – Death – Suesh Shinde
Best Promotional Film – Chandrina-Rajendra Jungle
- Best Hindi Film – Newton (Producer – Amit Masurkar)
Best Adventure View – Abbas Ali Mogal – (Bahubali 2)
- Best Special Effects – Bahubali 2
Best Choreography – Ganesh Acharya (Gori Tu Lath Maar – Toilet A Love Story)
- Special Mention (Feature Film) – Actor Pankaj Tripathi (Newton)